A competent pesticide for public health care. Useful for the control and elimination of huge varieties of pests like cockroaches, mosquitos, and bedbugs within industrial areas, business, and residential premises. It is non-systemic and effective by contact and ingestion action.
Alphacypermethrin Mode of Action
Works effectively by contact and stomach action against target insects. It hinders an insects’ central nervous system, causing its eventual death.
Rate of Application
3ml of Navigator is mixed in 1litre of clean water. Measure half the volume of fresh water needed and pour it into the mixing tank. Add your measured quantity of Navigator100SC and top it up with the necessary amount of water. Stir to ensure it is thoroughly mixed and spray the solution within 24hours of preparation.
Note that Navigator 100SC should NEVER be applied on domestic animals for control of flies, and you MUST wait until sprayed deposits have ultimately settled before entering a treated area.
When applied as per the instructions on its label, Navigator 100SC effectively controls:
Importance of Using Navigator 100SC
- It has a high residual action that continues working even after application
- Odorless and does not leave behind stains.
- Effectively controls a wide variety of pests.
- Has a fast knockdown action that kills pests only minutes after application
- Less toxic to humans and is safe for use inside and outside domestic premises
- A very low dosage acts on an insects’ peripheral and nervous system.
Why Should You Buy Navigator 100SC from Rafiki Pest Control Store?
- It is readily available and at a reasonable price
- A licensed store that assures you genuine and legitimate Navigator 100SC
- We deliver our products at your doorstep upon request
- We are all about you hence the non-obligatory quotes offered upon listening to you
- You are our central focus, and we are determined to ensure you live comfortably