Curagel is a ready-to-use rodenticide that is very effective in the control and extermination of rodent infestations. It is specifically designed to eliminate nuisance mice and rats both indoors and outdoors.
Zinc Phosphine, 40g/kg
Zinc Phosphine Mode of Action
When consumed by an animal, the toxic gas phosphine spreads to the body cells and hinders energy production in the cells. This results in the death of the cells and eventual insect death.
Baits, Rodent Control
- It is a ready-to-use rodenticide contact gel
- Highly effective in the control of Roof Rats, Norweigian Rats, and all other common house mice.
Where to use Curagel?
Curagel is safer for non-target animals, pets, and humans when placed in a secure bait station. It can be used to control rodents in:
- Residential and domestic premises
- Poultry farms and gardens
- Hotels and restaurants
- Hospitals and warehouses.
How To Use Curagel?
- For maximum safety, always house rodenticides in a bait station and keep it locked to ensure children and pets do not come into contact with the rodenticide bait.
- Do a thorough inspection to ascertain the type and level of rodent infestation. Mark the areas with high rodent activities like along walls, rat passageways, and holes where they may have harbored.
- Set the Curagel rodenticide in the highly infested places and wait to be impressed. The larger the infestation, the more the Curagels to be set.
Always wear protective hand gloves while handling the Curagel to ensure the human scent does not stick on the station or rodenticide as the scent keeps rodents off.
What are the Benefits of Using Curagel?
- It is very simple-to-use and highly effective in rodent control when applied correctly.
- It is a speedy and easy rodent solution.
- Very tasty and attractive to rodents and keeps them coming back for more. Hence, many rodents are killed at a time.
- You can easily change the location of the station to control rats more effectively.